About Halal Research Council
Halal Research Council is an organization working globally on Halal certification to cater the needs of food and nutrition organizations and also the non-food agencies especially in the FMCG sectors. It not only certifies the products but also provides comprehensive education on Halal and Haram by conducting Distance Learning Programs. As the awareness of Food and Nutrition is rising in the masses so ultimately there is a developing need of such certifications. Halal Research Council is honored to serve Halal foods and non-food market all over the world. The ingredients used in preparation of the products are usually mentioned clearly on the wrappers/packaging but often their sources are not mentioned with them. As it is legally required and being the first right of the customers, they should be well aware of the items and materials used in the process. For further details, please visit: www.halalrc.org
About 8th International Conference & Expo on Halal Industry
After the successful completion of 7th International Conference on Halal Industry in Pakistan last year wherein more than 400 Halal Research Scholars, Food Technologists, Shariah Experts and Industry players participated from 16 different countries. In continuation, Halal Research Council proudly announces the 8th International Conference & Expo on Halal Industry in Lahore, Pakistan February 18th, 2021.
Executive Summary of the Conference
We are pleased to invite you to the 8th International Conference & Exhibition on Halal Industry scheduled for February 18-20, 2021 at Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore, Pakistan. It is indeed a privilege to create awareness on the Halal standards and concepts through Halal Research Council (HRC) platform. The prime goal of this International Conference is to highlight the importance of consuming Halal as taught by Islamic Shariah. The need for such certifications is rapidly growing, as the awareness in food and nutrition is rising among the masses and Halal Research Council strives to serve Halal foods market all over the world. This conference will link the participants to the key players, Government bodies, Shariah Scholars, and many others in national and international Halal markets.
With Special Focus on
- Exploring the Potential of Halal Industry
- Introducing Pakistan as Emerging leader in Halal Industry
- Practical approach of Halal through Practical Visits to Halal Slaughter House, Park, Labs, Halal Food Centre
- Attracting investors and consumers for Halal Brands
Key features of the Conference
- To enhance the awareness and importance of Halal industry
- To Provide the Practical approach of Halal through Field visits.
- To highlight the international standards and procedures of Halal Certification
- To Enrich the concept of Halal slaughtering and bringing products of Livestock to light
- To provide a platform for discovering successful national & international best practices
- To introduce Islamic Banking & Takaful in facilitation for the Halal industry.
- To enrich the understanding of the complexities of structuring Halal food (ingredients, flavors, modeling etc)
- To explore cross-border trade opportunities in Halal Sector.
- To introduce International best practices in Halal to the local market
- To explore the prospects of penetration into worldwide Halal market.
- To create popularity of Halal food certification among different sectors of the society