Upon successful completion of this four days training workshop, the Participants will be:
- Understand new requirements by the standards
- Gain key tools and techniques for carrying out an effective audit
- Provide clear understanding to Quality Managers, Shariah members, about their responsibilities for monitoring their HALAL system
- Capable to understand the requirements of PS:3733-2022 (R) OIC /SIMIIC 1: 2019
- Requirements & Implementations of Halal Standards GSO 2055-2:2019
- Capable of performing effective Audits of an organization's HALAL management system and Lead the team of Auditors
- Designing and Maintaining to the requirements of PS:3733-2022 (R) OIC /SIMIIC 1: 2019.
- Able to analyze all the stages of audit from planning, preparations & to follow up on activities
- Learn to understand the psychological aspects of auditing, cultural considerations and their impact on communication.